Yesterday Charlotte got to hear a presentation from the Winnebago County Housing Authority and came back to share what she learned. These included-
- most people make it through the housing authority’s programs in about five years
- the housing authority serves people of all ages
- the housing authority is beginning a new initiative for foster youth who age out of care
- the Winnebago County Housing Authority and the Rockford Housing Authority are different entities
- the housing authority is currently seeking someone for its Board as a representative of Boone County
For more information see this page from their brochure or visit them at http://wchauthority.com/.